Welcome to W Bruford Limited’s privacy notice.
W Bruford Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
W Bruford Ltd
10 Cornfield Road
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO, so please contact us in the first instance.
The data we collect about you :
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity data, includes title, first and last name.
- Contact data, includes your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial data, includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction data, includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing and communication data, includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your preference in how you wish to receive this.
How we use your personal data:
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which legal basis we rely on to do so.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of Data||Lawful Basis|
|To register you as a customer||Identity and contact||Performance of a contact with you|
|To process and deliver your order||Identity, contact, financial, transaction, marketing and communication||Performance of contract with you and for our legitimate interest (to collect monies owed to us)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods and services that may be of interest to you||Identity and contact||Necessary for our legitimate interest, to develop or products/services and grow our business.|
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages any time by contacting us.
We may use your identity, contact and transaction data to form a view on what we think you may want or be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communication from us if you have requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us, and have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it, including the purpose of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including contact, identity, financial and transaction data) for six years for tax purposes.
External third parties:
- Service providers acting as processors based in the UK who provide IT and system administration services
- Professional advisers acting as processors including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers.
- HM Revenue and Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors.